Welcome to Retreats at Loyola University New Orleans. University Ministry provides a variety of opportunities for retreats, discernment and days of reflection. This can be a time to experience God’s love more profoundly and intimately, to find rest and renewal, and to reflect upon God’s active presence in all the experiences of your life.
We have lots of different retreats for you to choose from, so go ahead and check out our site, find a retreat that looks good to you, and sign up! We also have a FAQ page with answers to some questions you may have.
- First Year Retreat - September 17, 2016
- Awakening - March 4-6, 2016
- Senior Retreat - April 9, 2016
- Lenten Retreat in Daily Life - Online retreat will take place throughout Lent. On-Campus retreat be February 22 - March 17, 2016
- Spiritual Exercises: 18th Annotation (for faculty & staff) (TBA)
- Silent Ignatian Retreat - Available upon interest
- Emmaus Retreat - Available upon interest
- Men’s Retreat Available upon interest
- Women’s Retreat Available upon interest
- Source and Summit Retreat - Available upon interest