Welcome to Retreats at Loyola University New Orleans. University Ministry provides a variety of opportunities for retreats, discernment and days of reflection. This can be a time to experience God’s love more profoundly and intimately, to find rest and renewal, and to reflect upon God’s active presence in all the experiences of your life.
We have lots of different retreats for you to choose from, so go ahead and check out our site, find a retreat that looks good to you, and sign up! We also have a FAQ page with answers to some questions you may have.
- First Year Retreat - September 12-14, 2014
- Awakening - March 20-22, 2015
- Silent Ignatian Retreat - January 9-11, 2015
- Spiritual Exercises: 18th Annotation (for faculty & staff)
- Emmaus Retreat - January 30-February 1, 2015
- Senior Retreat - April 10-11, 2015
- Lenten Retreat in Daily Life TBD, Lent 2015
- Men’s Retreat Available upon student interest
- Women’s Retreat Available upon student interest
- Source and Summit Retreat - Available upon student interest