Celebrating our Jesuit, Catholic Values
November 6 - 11, 2016
During this week, let us reflect on how we “Live Loyola” in our classes, offices, residence halls, and lives away from campus. How do we express our Jesuit, Catholic values in our classes and activities during Loyola Week? And how can we dialogue with each other during the week about how our teaching, our learning, and our relating are all rooted in the values on which we are founded?
“Ice Cream with the Jesuits”
- Tuesday, November 8th, 6:30-7:30pm, Danna Center Courtyard
I Live Loyola....
- How do you "Live Loyola..."? Share how you live Loyola's Jesuit, Catholic values!
Ignacio de Loyola film screening
- Screening of the film Ignacio de Loyola, a full-length feature film about St. Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus, Thursday, November 10 7 p.m. in the St. Charles Room
One Loyola Room
- Pick up a free Loyola Week t-shirt!
- Take a selfie with “Flat Francis”!
- Take the Buzzfeed quiz: "Which Loyola Jesuit are you?"
- Shout-out to someone for demonstrating a Jesuit, Catholic value: #CuraPersonalis, #AMDG, #Magis, #GodInAllThings
- Check email for daily reflections on how Loyola’s vice presidents live our Jesuit, Catholic values!